Thursday, December 22, 2011

Man I've missed this kid!

My best friend joined the military early this year and went into basic while I was living in Georgia. Now that I'm home, things just aren't the same without him around. He got to come home for the holidays and I've been so excited that I haven't slept for FIVE days!

Perhaps I'm weird but bear with me a bit… I have missed him so much, but I think I forgot what it was about him I was missing. Does that make sense? For instance, today at lunch he would say something and I would suddenly realize that the something that he said was something that I missed. I miss that we can have entire conversations just by looking at each other. I miss having someone around who knows me so well. There are so many things I could say I miss, but my fingers are freezing and it's taken me about 20 minutes to get thus far because I have to keep warming my fingers every other word. So… This is a short post it's true, but I'm freezing. I just wanted to express how much I have missed him and how freaking happy I am that he is home for the holidays!

No comments: