Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I learned today...

I didn't go to church today because when it was time for me to get up I had only had 2 hours of sleep and I could barely open my eyes to turn my alarm clock off. So, I slept. When I woke up I took a shower, I'm sure everyone who lives here will be thankful for that. :) I made some banana bread, then I decided I needed some uplifting. So, here's what I learned today.

Did you know that you can type LDS into itunes store and there are TONS of free podcasts you can download? Currently I'm listening to the priesthood session of April 2009. This podcast has all conference sessions from April '04 to April '11. It includes YW sessions, Relief Society sessions, Priesthood sessions, and General sessions. I love it. Best learning day ever! I know that it doesn't  compare to being able to go to church and take the sacrament, but it will have to do for the week. My week is always a ton harder if I don't get to church to partake of the sacrament and my mood changes. I'm really sad that I wasn't able to go, but that is one good thing about the church... I can do it next week. It's just getting through this week.

No comments: