Thursday, September 2, 2010

Adventures so far...

I'm currently flying to Ohio to visit my best friend in the entire world. I took my first red eye flight to Atlanta and I have a connecting flight at 9:50am to Pittsburg. It is currently 4:47am and I am a little tired. Honestly, I slept pretty well on the flight. I was super jumpy though, so I'm pretty sure that the poor man next to me thought I had night frights or something. It was weird, but I do feel rather rested for a 3 hour sleep on a plane. I don't know if I was supposed to or not, but I kept the blanket. I'm currently using it to keep my legs warm because I thought I'd wear basketball shorts for comfort on the plane.

I had to pay 5 dollars to use the internet for an hour. I figured it was worth it considering, I don't really have much else I can do to keep me awake. I'm a little bit bitter about it, but I shall recover. After all it was only $5.

I am a severe people watcher. I don't know why, but I find great joy in making up stories to other peoples lives. Mostly I do it to the most outrageous looking person I can see. Kind of like this lady with a mask on her face as if she's afraid of catching the Swine Flu... Pretty sure her body has built no antibodies to protect her from any disease because every time she goes out in public, she has to bring her mask. Or perhaps, she is the one who is ill and didn't want to get anyone else sick and I need to be less judgmental.  But in all honesty, where is the fun in all of that?

While here in Atlanta, I stopped off at Popeye's Chicken because Josh told me to. I wasn't really feeling a full on chicken meal because well, it's really early in the morning. So I got a biscuit with bacon, egg, and cheese inside. It was pretty good, I wont lie, but I'm still super hungry. I couldn't help but laugh as they were helping me due to the fact that Josh told me that they speak their own language. I did suppress my laughter until I walked away from them.

Alright, well, I had best be off. I will continue to keep you all updated!!

1 comment:

Ash said...

i have this thing for blogs. i'm glad i got to meet you and your story and adventures are funny! cute blog lady.