Saturday, September 25, 2010

5 days in Ohio

Remember how I said I'd keep you all up to date? I lied. Lizzy didn't have the internet and I almost missed my flights so there was no time. I deeply apologize. But here's what you missed...

I didn't really do much while I was in Ohio. Mostly we ate, walked around, talked, and slept. Oh, and I read. P.S. if anyone's wondering whether or not to read The Hunger Games... Stop wondering and do it. They are so good!!! Anyway... Since Lizzie (I'm trying it out. Everyone in Ohio calls her Lizzie. I've only called her Liz. It's super weird) and I are such great friends, we talked about everything. She's pregnant and I could hardly wait to get to see her cute little baby belly. One night while we were talking, I was trying to feel the baby, but she wouldn't move for me. Me being the stubborn person that I am, I just wouldn't give up. I put my hands on her belly and got real close and started talking to the baby. When she kicked me, it was the best thing I have ever experienced. I had quite the conversation with that little baby. I'm already her favorite, but lets face it, I'm everyone's favorite. 

A week after I got home, I turned 24. When I was younger and I imagined my life at 24 it was much different. I remember having to do those "What will you be doing in 10 years?" assignments and I always said I would be married and have a job that I love. I was 25% right. I love my job half the time.  For my 24th birthday I bought me a pair of super hot boots. I love them dearly. One of my friends and I went to Los Hermanos for dinner because the food is great and one of my best friends works there. We made a deal that if there was no singing that I wouldn't give him a tip because it was my birthday. There was no singing but there was a tip because that's just mean not to leave a tip. What can I say... I'm way stubborn. 

I think that's really all that's happened since I last wrote on here. Oh, I got all 5 seasons of Saved by the Bell. I love it!!! It's my favorite. Oh and only 21 days until little brother comes home!!! I can't wait any longer!



No comments: