Sunday, August 29, 2010

First of all... I'm not very good at taking pictures of myself so this is as good as it gets... I died my hair and I love it. Yes it is brown and blue. I was actually very surprised by the amount of the old patients that come into the clinic who say that they like it. I personally love it despite all the crap I get for doing it from my family. I think it looks really cool and I love it...

Today while at church, I was sitting next to my "husband." Before I go on, let me explain... Will and I are really good friends who could never date because we are too good of friends and too much the same person. It just wouldn't work. We are both in the loud and obnoxious crowd. But we think we are hilarious with our fake marriage. I have had to explain it many times on facebook as to why my name has been changed to Annalisa Keddington-Pendleton and our "open marriage." Anyway... Today I was sitting next to him and we never use each others names. We only greet each other with husband or wife. As I was sitting next to him trying oh, so very hard to be reverent, the guy who was teaching was talking about being prepared. He was not a single adult and he was talking to us as though we had millions of dollars stashed away in random places. Telling us we needed to purchase solar panels so if ever we are lost in the wilderness, we can charge our radio and other things. I just couldn't listen to him anymore. It was really starting to irritate me, so I stopped listening and started paying attention to everyone else's faces. It was soooo boring. I felt bad for the man really, but it was just not logical to teach this stuff to a group where the majority are college students still living with their parents. If we had money, we wouldn't be living with our parents. Anyway... I stopped listening to his random rantings. Will and I started commenting on all of the random people dosing off when the man at the pulpit said something that none of us were expecting. I don't even know what led up to this comment. I wish I had been listening. But he said, "And then she spanked him. And she spanked him again." I don't even know why I thought this was so funny but you know how you hold your breath and someone slaps your cheeks and all the air comes out? That's the noise I made, but it was so loud. I felt so bad, but I couldn't stop laughing. I was laying on Will's lap and he had to come down to tell me to breathe. It wasn't until that point that I realized that I had been breathing. It was more out of embarrassment from my awkward noise, not so much from the comment. But I couldn't stop laughing. I got a lot of death glares from the bishopric and I totally understand. I was so irreverent. I was trying not to laugh but I saw the kids face in front of me and just couldn't hold it in anymore. I am such a horrible person...

On a funnier note... I've been planning on posting this since July, but not having a computer and such made that kind of hard. This is the graffiti in Mapleton. I was laughing super hard about it. I just wanted everyone to see it. I love it personally. I have been showing everyone.

No comments: