Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Holy expletive batman!!!!

I'm super angry so I have to let it all out... the names and places have been changed to protect those in the story... It all started with the weekend. Friday night some friends and I had a movie marathon. We watched all three of the Bourne movies... Well they watched all 3 of the Bourne movies... I walked in 20 minutes to the end of the first one, slept through the second one, and left for the third one... Anyway... When I walked in late, there was no where to sit except by my friend Bill who was sitting in a love sack. I don't know how many of you have experienced a love sack, but you have to cuddle, otherwise it's just super uncomfortable for both of you. Anyway... Bill and I are sitting there all sorts of comfy like, and right when the movie ends and someone flips the lights on, my friend and current crush, looks over and gives us this dirty look. *warning: small tangent to follow* Here's the thing... He can do whatever he wants... flirt with whomever he wants, and everything, but I can't cuddle with a guy who means nothing to me? He knows that Bill and I are just friends. I don't understand... *End of tangent* Bill leaned over to me to tell me something he didn't want anyone else to hear and he pinched my side, so I let out a yelp and Jim makes some snide comment about the married people in the corner. So Bill gets up and leaves to sit by Jim. I wasn't done talking to Bill so I told him to come back so we could finish our conversation. Once again, we are on a love sack, so we are once again, cuddling. I was not paying attention to Jim because I was talking to Bill, and all of the sudden, Bill, chucks me into the couch and gets off the love sack and sits by Jim. When I asked him why he moved, he told me Jim was giving him dirty looks ever since I sat next to Bill. Well, now I'm intrigued... Later that night when I dropped Jim off, we sat talking in my car. (This has become a tradition... when the two of us get together, we just sit and talk for hours. It's one reason I like him. I can tell him anything.) My curiosity got the best of me so I asked him what the looks were for. He denied the entire thing. Dude, I have witnesses. More than just Bill and I. I shrugged it off as if nothing was wrong. mostly because I was secretly so happy that he was jealous. So... Sunday night we have dessert night and every time there was an opportunity for us to be alone and talk, he wouldn't take it. This is not usual behavior for him at all. Normally it's all about just the two of us. I was trying to ignore the constant pain I was feeling, but it wasn't working all that well. At about 2:30am, I decided I had better go home and go to bed because I had to wake up early in the morning. As I was walking out the door, he followed me and told me not to be mad at him. He has given me a very good reason to be mad, but I wasn't yet. At this point, I was too tired to really care. I asked him why I would be mad at him, and he wouldn't give me an answer. So I left... Slept... Woke up... Then realized what he meant. He knew he was being an idiot and totally unfair. So... to Jim, I give you this message... I give you until September 8th to figure out what in the expletive you want... at that point, I will be shooting a hole in the boat and watching it sink slowly into the abyss never to be heard from again. Mmmmmkay? Sorry everyone for my rant...

No comments: