Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh, how I LOVE driving in the snow!!!


I am constantly joking to my coworkers about getting stuck in a snowbank in Mapleton because they don't plow the roads. Well, this morning I left an hour early to get to work. I was pulling out of the parking lot of the park next to my house and since there is such a large dip in the road there, I was driving on the sidewalk to where it's level with the road. I mis-judged horribly and got quite stuck in the snow. Lucky for me the City Tree people were just getting to work and 3 men I couldn't really see (though I'm sure they were highly attractive due to the fact that they helped me) came to my rescue. They were very kind and pushed me out of the snowbank. I did feel like an idiot because I was on the sidewalk and I'm sure they thought I was stupid, but the trick usually works. I'm just sayin'. I hate driving in the snow.

No comments: