Sunday, April 5, 2009

Laziness



I apologize, I have not been very good at keeping up on my posting. So... here's a little recap.




About 2 weeks ago I went to San Diego and lost my phone in a hole in a rock that was filled with water. It was a very fun trip. Very spur of the moment. I was basically told by my boss that I had to go because I work too much. We went to the zoo and played in the ocean. It was a much needed trip. I went with two of my friends, Mike and Holly. It's so weird because for some reason we will not hang out for months and then suddenly go on a trip or an all day outing and we have a blast. It's crazy. But I love it. It was weird because the only day I burned was the day I wore sun screen. Crazy? I think it's a sign that I should not wear sun screen.


I also got a new hair style. I love getting my hair done. It is one of my very favorite things in the world to do. I think it is so relaxing. It was funny because I told Megan to do something drastic and while she was drying my hair this girl walked up to me and says, "weren't you blonde when you walked in here?" I would think they would be used to that. I love my new hair.
Well, I had better go, conference is started once again. I again apologize for my laziness, I will try to be better.

1 comment:

ashycam said...

your hair looks good. I am really jealous that you went to San Diego zoo without me. Just kidding. I love zoos, and I have wanted to go to san diego for a while. i am glad you got your much needed vacation.