Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The big M...

So remember in my last blog post I mentioned I wanted to go back to school and study Culinary Arts? I still do... I'm just putting it off a semester or so... On December 29, 2010, my brother asked me if I would move to Georgia with he and his family. After much consideration (2 days) I decided I would do it. So, I am now looking for a job here in Georgia. I'm actually looking forward to church on Sunday so I can meet some new people and perhaps get out a little more. I'm afraid to drive myself around because I don't know where anything is and I get lost enough in Utah. I can't imagine how lost I would find myself here. The ward I'll be going to is in Alabama and is a 40-ish minute drive. I'm really excited for the new-ness of it all. I've been needing a new place to be. I've gotten a little too comfortable in my old ways I think. Unfortunately this is all I've got time for today. I am doing well though and trying to figure out what it is I'm supposed to be doing here! I wish you all a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

thats a long drive to church, you really have to be motivated to make it there and on time, I would have a hard time. My aunt has it down to a science to get her kids to church on time in the next town over. Have fun on your new adventures!