Monday, March 22, 2010

Anna shy? Since when?

OK, story time... Gather round. I am never shy. I talk to pretty much everyone all the time. I have never been shy. Why am I shy now? Do you think someone is trying to tell me something? Maybe I need to shut my mouth every once in a while? I don't know what's going on with me. OK I do. Here's the story...

There is a guy in my ward who is freak awesome. Really cute, super nice to everyone, and honestly (I know it sounds lame but...) he's perfect. Not kidding you. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I have a serious crush on the kid. I studder when I go to talk to him. I invited him to come to dinner with a group of us after FHE and he couldn't. Normally I wouldn't let it go, but I just didn't have anything to say to him. I felt like such an idiot which is really nothing new, but non-the-less... I am just really shy around him. I can't even make eye contact. He did give me a hug tonight after he told me he couldn't go and I thought I was going to break out into a serious giggle fit. Lucky for me I supressed the giggles until I was out of earshot from him. I am such an embarrassment!!! How do I break this crazy streak of awkwardness?

No comments: