Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sundance


I went up to the Sundance Film Festival to "star gaze." One of the bazillion times walking up Main Street, we saw Kevin Bacon. I was all sorts of excited because rumor had it, all the stars were boycotting Utah. Not only that, but we didn't really expect to see anyone famous because we just didn't. So I walked up to him to ask him if we could take a picture with him. I said his name and he gets this smug smile on his face and walks passed me. We were talking later and I should have yelled, "My dad wants your autograph!" But I wasn't that quick witted. Not 5 minutes later, the girl I was with started hitting me, HARD. I looked up and saw Elijah Wood. She asked me to go talk to him, so I did. I walked up to him and said, "Elijah Wood?" He turned around and I said, "Can we get a picture with you?" He smiled and said, "Sure, I'm in a hurry though, so this has to be fast." So we quickly got a picture with him. I however was not in the picture because the girl taking the picture took it as I was behind him. All you can see is my hair and my hood. I was pretty bitter about it. We continued walking some more and saw Eve and Mo Nique. We finally decided we had better eat soon because the line outside the restaurant was way long. We were sitting in line and I took out my camera to take a picture of Shalee's picture of Elijah Wood. As I took my camera out 3 big guys came in and saw my camera. They said, "Do you want a picture with us?" I had no idea who they were, so I said, "Sure!" They made the comment that they saw me take my camera out and just figured I saw them coming in. After I sat back down, a TON of people flocked these guys and they got in the restaurant a lot faster than anyone else. So they had to be someone. The restaurant we were at didn't take reservations or anything. We finished eating and trying to figure out who the guys were, and we were once again walking down Main Street and saw TI. In fact I'm pretty sure I bumped into him. I won't lie, I didn't know who he was. I had to ask someone. We saw Jason Ritter and Ryan Cabrera and some very attractive news caster man. We didn't take any other pictures though, because we were very tired and figured they were too. We figured it was a very successful evening. Especially after I spent a fortune at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. It was an awesome day. I will however, never watch another Kevin Bacon movie as long as I live. I am now boycotting Kevin Bacon. I will soon post the pictures I have of the three big guys and if anyone can tell me who they are, I will be very happy about it.

No comments: