Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's been awhile!

I've kind of been wallowing in my own self pity lately, so I really haven't been in the mood to write, slash,  who really wants to read depressing blog updates, right? So, here's the depressing stuff in a nut shell, and I'll tell you the happy in more detail!

As all of you who read my blog know, my best friend left last month and I miss him like crazy EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am literally saving my pennies so I can go see him ASAP! -There's my depressing-

On a super happy note… I got a car. It's a '98 Honda Accord and I am so very in love with it. My parents are super amazing and saw my need for a car so they bought it and I'm paying them back for it. I love this car! I love this car!!

Also on the happy scale! My job is going well. I'm finally starting to get into the swing of things. I get to wear jeans to work, which really makes me happy, plus the people I work with are amazing! Plus I'm getting money to pay for my car! That makes me super happy!!

No comments: